1. Create a Login ID. (For those who have submitted
a PDW proposal, scholarly paper, or a symposium, you can use the
same login. Everyone else should create a new login.)
2. Complete the submission process by carrying out
three simple steps:
- Provide information about your function (e.g., title,
description, purpose, etc.)
- Submit your scheduling preferences (day, time, etc.) and
- Finalize your submission (Once finalized, you will not be able
to make changes to your submission. If changes are needed please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org). If you
submission is not finalized it will NOT be scheduled.
*Special Requests: Any special request
(preferred conference property, approximate number of persons
attending, if the session should be listed on the program, etc.)
should be included in the "Special Scheduling Requests"
field in "step 4" of the submission process. You should also
provide an alternate day and/or time for your event in case your
preferred date is not available.
3. AOM will identify space for your event and will
contact you via email. Please allow AOM two weeks for this
4. Follow the payment instructions as indicated in
your "Tentative Confirmation" email. NOTE: If
payment is not provided to AOM within 10 days of the request, the
reserved space will be released.
5. After payment is received, AOM will send a
"Final Confirmation" email indicating that payment has been
successfully processed and your room request has been granted. This
email will provide you the details required for you to place your
catering and AV orders.
The ICW submission system at https://submit.aom.org/ opens in late April and closes in early July.
If you have any further questions regarding ICW events, please
contact the ICW coordinator at